- ISU Theatre’s “Of the Deep” honored at KCACTF
This is the third consecutive year KCACTF has recognized an ISU Theatre production directed by Associate Professor Amanda Petefish-Schrag.
- Runyon will lead LAS’ new Innovation + Entrepreneurship Academy
An entrepreneur herself, Iowa State alumna Rebecca Runyon is the inaugural director of LAS' new Innovation + Entrepreneurship Academy.
- New gift provides visionary support
Gfit from Dr. John M. Graether will help advance climate science education.
- COVID-19 model compares effectiveness of vaccine and mitigation strategies
LAS researchers developed a network-based approach to look at the impact of policies and vaccination strategies throughout the pandemic.
- Iowa Poet Laureate Debra Marquart inaugural recipient of Roger S. Hanson faculty support funds
Hanson gift supports creative writing, enhancing the impact of Marquart's endeavors.
- Group exercise may be even better for you than solo workouts – here’s why
L. Alison Phillips, associate professor of psychology, explains how the benefits of group exercise are supported by solid scientific research.
- Roy J. Carver Charitable Trust supports research
Trust helps LAS researchers develop an at-home, quick-response test strip for coronavirus detection.
- Quality Matters Certification bolsters online learning at Iowa State
Advanced English course serving 1,000 students across 47 sections is recognized for excellence in online learning.