- Book of essays about peace is co-edited by Simon Cordery
A new collection of essays from a dozen Iowa State University faculty underscores how we can all cultivate a more peaceful world.
- El Niño and extreme Atlantic Ocean heat are about to clash
Christina Patricola, geological and atmospheric sciences, explains why forecasters are keeping a watchful eye on the 2023 hurricane season.
- Still serving
Al Arnold, a computer science and ROTC alum, serves other veterans in retirement.
- Middle Eastern studies students meet major opportunities
LAS students learn beyond the classroom through study abroad and immersive language programs.
- Study finds fatigued officers struggle with investigations
New research by Zlatan Križan, psychology, indicates officers who are fatigued have a harder time collecting information that could bring justice to victims.
- Jonathan Wendel is elected to National Academy of Sciences
Distinguished Professor Jonathan Wendel is one of two Iowa State faculty members to receive this prestigious honor this year.
- Jassma’ray Johnson built a beauty business in her dorm
As she prepares to graduate this weekend, Jassma'ray Johnson ('23 psychology) is ready to take her beauty business, Simply Sámone, to the next level.
- Innovation Showcase on Thursday, May 11
This Thursday, the final showcase will take place, with students competing for the opportunity to receive innovation scholarship money for their projects.